Well I called Becky in Canberra to get the number of the guy she sent my resume to so I could do the follow-up call. She gave it to me, and said he'd be back in a couple of weeks.
Then she rang back and said her boss wanted details about my masters course. So I sent them to her. Then, her boss sent me an email telling me how to re-do my resume and then to resend it, and that she'd send it on to people in Sydney aswell. Didn't think much of it. I was going to wait till I got home but Becky rang me and said I should do it ASAP because the guy in Sydney was interested, and she mentioned something about project management in China or something...
So I went feral, nearly screamed at this computer because it's so damn slow... had to go to the UNSW website to make a list of all the subjects in my course etc etc, had to open my resume again... getting impatient... the phone was ringing and I cut people off...
I hope something good happens!!!!
Everybody PRAY for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ella came over yesterday. We had pizza and wine and watched a doco on spam. Then there was another one on Ecstasy which was very accurate.