"Why I am Dumb"
By Eliza Stonemason, B Smart M Very Smart
Since my car got broken into, I've had to go in through the boot and open the front door from the inside. Miss Genius 2006 (aka me) decided to do a reverse park this morning, backing right up against the wall in the carpark, and locking the front door behind me.
It dawned on me at lunch today. I haven't checked to see how close the car is to the wall yet, but I have two options - squeeze into the boot somehow after opening it as far as it will go, and calling the NRMA, and telling them why I can't get into my car.
Ah well.
The PA who organised the xmas lunch
(i.e. Mrs I Obviously Think The Kirribili Yacht Club Is Too Good For You Because You're Not Invited Despite The Fact That You a) Were Under The Impression That Everyone Liked You and b) Are Here For Two Months. Oh And By The Way Did I Forget To Mention My Daughter Is A Lawyer?) is away for the week.
I'm going shopping with The Kubster tonight. I'm feeling a bit attached to him at the moment. We're having a 'no strings' relationship, it seems. Because since I asked him out and he said no, I've seen him heaps!
Fuck I've got two more boxes of stapling to do. Oh, and the agency's not paying till Friday. You know, I think out of the year that I've lived at Mulwaree, I've actually paid my rent the day it was due maybe 4 or 5 times. Seriously.