I am officially Kuba's 'kohanka' which in Polish means something between a friendly shag and a girlfriend. And he's my 'kohanek'. It's an amicable agreement and we had a nice time again last night. Saw Apocalypto. Wasn't sure about the purpose of the movie but it was interesting nevertheless.
I'll tell you the difference between the French and the Polish when it comes to kissing a lady's hand. It is that the French bring the hand up to their mouths to kiss them, while the Polish bend their heads down low so as not to inconvenience the lady. Now if that ain't fucking sexy, I don't know what is. Growl.
It's very sadly my last day at Elgas today. I'm having wild fantasies that everyone will come out at the end of the day with a big bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates, and passionately declare their undying love for me and my reception expertise. Called the agency and arranged to do 'breakdast temping at home' on Monday morning. So I wake up at eight and be ready to go somewhere when they call. If they call. If they don't - FUCK. I've got funds for a week, and they're supposed to be for Le Grand Trip. I think Le Grand Trip is going to be a shagging tour of Europe. I've organised a shag with George the Former German Housemate from the Darlington Days. Now there's a guy that knows how to turn a woman on. Even in his emails he gets me going.
Lebanese tomorrow. Hmmmm... good food. I will never fucking manage to save up. Coz I always eat out, just like the in the Taiwan days. I brought back the worst spending habits man, aswell as numerous unsightly scars, and a morbid fear of Xiaojies Travelling In Groups.
Oooh I'm cracking myself up. Better get back to work.