
I have reached stalking level with Kuba. Mental note: don't ring him for a while ;-)
Wine tasting was OK last night. Nobody wanted more than a few sips so me and Ian hit the big time when we found ourselves drinking from a bounty of 6-7 half-filled wine bottles. I was feeling a bit queasy when I went to bed. I was afraid I would throw up, but I was lucky in that department. i.e. the throwing up before going to bed department. I did throw up earlier though. In our bathroom sink, which has been CLOGGED for a few weeks! I sang karaoke and was the title holder for a while until 'Clam' out sang me.
Poker. Well what can I say about poker except that I've lost my touch.
I was going well with the face reading. I was guessing when everyone was serious or bluffing, and I was right, earning myself the title of The Oracle. Anyway, I KNEW that Jochen was bluffing, but I still got scared when he bet a large portion of his chips. I had three tens. I could have cleaned up. But alas I got scared, and made like Sadako and 'folded'. That heralded the end of my poker career. It was a disaster. An absolute disaster. See, that's what happens when you're too lazy to learn the rules. Mental note: play more poker.
Apparently poker is becoming heaps popular in Sydney. You can hire everything from the equipment to topless female players.
I set my alarm to 8 to get up in time to go to the beach with Rose, I've heard nothing from her, and I want to go back to sleep, but I can't. Damnit.
Kate gave me a good pep talk yesterday. It was about the nature of casual sex relationships. Mental note: Don't call Kuba. I love Kate. Kate is the best. Yay!
Personal training is tomorrow, thankgod.
Tonight I'm going to symphony in the domain. I told Rose I would need a day to get over her piking last night and saying quite frankly that she 'didn't want to come'.