
Well, it's safe to say my resume has been passed on into the depths of oblivion. The friend of a friend's boss's friend has passed it onto someone else, and now I 'wait' and see if they contact me. Great.
In other news, I've been getting drunk alot lately. Inertia from the silly season. By nature, it should cease soon. But I've started enjoying life - I don't care about going to bed early anymore (partly because it's light enough in the morning for me to wake up) and I'm getting o-u-t.
Still haven't got my car doors fixed. I will probably wait till I come back from the trans-siberian trip in about two years time to get it fixed, because I just HAVE to save money. I swear, if I don't manage to save at least $4000 by the end of this year I will seriously contemplate suicide, brought on by a regret that will sear through my very soul, made worse by the fact that I haven't been overseas in two years already. I think my longest stint in Oz since before Bali at age 14 was the year and a half between Fiji and Taiwan. Damn! Need... airport... to... survive... I fear I will become one of those losers than never saves up to go anywhere, then at age 50 they're still trying to save up.... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I
WILL
SAVE
UP.
I saw Babel. Earlier on I saw Volver, which I fell asleep in, partly because I had had 3 hours sleep that morning (after getting really really drunk [and winning poker]) and needed rest before personal training, and partly because it was FUCKING BORING. And can someone please tell me the proper pronunciation?