Where I'm working at the moment there are two people leaving, including an Events Coordinator. This signalled my opportunity to pounce on it faster than you can say 'Woman dominated profession.' So I called the agency, and asked them to put in a good word for me. She spoke to the office manager and called me back and told me to get my resume and a cover letter ready by tomorrow morning. So I was feeling just a tad excited about it. Then I spoke to the girl that's leaving and she broke it to me, that they're changing the role to 'Events Administrator' and it's not even going to be as much as the 36K
inc. super that she's getting now. Not-worth-it Alert!
Praying to go back to uni full time, finish it in a year, and snuggle into a cozy graduate position at the end.
In other news, I left my floral 'Nanna' undies at Kate's. 'How embarrassment'.
Also, I'm meeting two people from rsvp on Saturday. One is a bank teller at combank, and one can't spell 'architect' and is a Business Development Manager which is a euphemism for Cold Caller Trying to Sell Things, Annoying the Shit Out of Receptionists Like Myself. So it's all a bit of a turnoff, but the one thing thing they both have is ambition.