My semi-psuedo torrid email lust-affair with George has reached a tragic climax:
Hello Georgios,I am going back to uni full-time, which means I will not be travellingfora long, long time!When are you coming back to Australia????What a misery!! How can you do this to me, Lizwa, or, rather, to us??? Now, our love is bound to be fading a like a rose in a vase......well, ok, so what will you be studying? I´m not returning to Oz until...probably 1 or 2 years, ... By the way, how is your love-lofe [sic] doing?CheersGeorgeFor those of you who are not in the know, George and I have been exchanging deliciously flirtatious emails for a while now, and made a date to shag when I was to pass through Deutschland on my way from Moscow to London. Emails like this:
I also need to tell you that people in Europe (also known as "the nothern hemispehre") don´t do hand-kissing anymore.We used to do that like a century ago. Only people from Austria are known still practicing this habit, and my dear lizzard, we don´t like Austrians, coz they are a three-nipple-inbreed mountain people, that speaks a funny German, and they gave us Schwarzenegger-- beat that.However, in these days, we kiss women(some do men) on their cheeks, this way, we are closer to their brains, i.e. we can start our mischievious game right from the very beginning, hehehehehe.I've been composing my reply internally for most of the day.
I will miss being a receptionist when I'm raucously rich and sickenly successful. When will I have the time for such frivolity when I'm earning $2000 a day?
(Not.)