Second AGM for 2007
Apologies: Mr Quelquechose A. Faire
1. I think I've got RSI in my right elbow, from surfing the net too much at Elgas.
2. Just watched Lost on TV.
3. Had peppermint tea instead of earl grey, because I had two coffees today so I don't want to overdose on caffeine.
4. I secretly hope the interviewers have found it in their hearts to forgive me for not 'selling myself' enough. (He said I should have talked about Taiwan more. I guess I didn't crap on about it, because I've already spent the last two years doing so.)
5. Am officially registered with two agencies, so there should be more work available.
6. I hope my First Lady-style french roll went down alright with the interviewers.
7. The recruitment guy said he'd call as soon as he knew, but I'm still going to call him at 4.30.