Hi. I'm at Bondi Junction PT indefinitely. I learned today that they want a temp because they were told that if Labour gets back in, the branch will close. They have no idea when it will close. But the Assistant Manager reckons there'll be jobs at the city office so I'm going to look into it.
Got a sympathetic email from George. He said it was good coz at least I'll do my commerce degree, get rich, and can come to Europe. He really hit the nail on the head.
Well anyway I've decided my new lease on life starts today.
I will:
1. Cook nutritious dinners at home and take the leftovers for lunch
2. Have my daily coffee at home before I go to work thereby saving $3 a day.
3. Quit smoking
4. End my new addiction to cheeseburgers
Why? Because this morning, I woke up with the beginnings of a urinary tract infection. And that's when
a) I realised I was totally rundown
b) because my life has gone to shit
I got a bleeding nose in the morning just before carrying 10L of water back from Coles to the office. And lately I'm just irritable. Like, I get impatient when I find myself slowing down behind people who walk more slowly than I do. Dude, I need a fucking holiday.