I never get to blog these days. Sigh.
Sometimes I start writing posts at work, and saving them, but decide I don't want people at work by chance coming across them, so I fuck them. I don't mean 'fuck' them, I just delete them.
One of the posts was about how I don't think I'm of the marrying type. I mean, how can you really expect to spend the rest of your life with just one person? Oh well, I guess one day I'll get married and see what happens.
In further efforts to raise my IQ before it plateaus at age 25, I've been reading more current affairs mags like The Diplomat and The Monthly. I don't know if I've become smarter or not. I actually need a dictionary to look up 3-4 words per article. If only I knew what those words meant, I could truly appreciate those articles. Sigh.
In other news, I sent off my first aid certificate today to the AFP. Praying that all goes smoothly.
Organised my farewell dinner in anticipation. Saturday the 31st. Should be good. Got a few people coming.
OK bye now!
Love,
L-Wa