Still giggling over the first aid course.
At Rose's at the moment.
I secretly live in fear that the feds will find some reason not to send me that official offer letter, while I wake up every morning have dreamt about it.
Rose just gave me a topic to write about: penis size. Well, where do I start?
OK that's not a good topic.
Rose is having a bath now so Kuba has agreed to pay me some attention.
Mulwarree has been great. I will sorely miss it. Vanja, Shan-wa, Calvin and Tim, the best flatmates ever. I will miss playing poker (hopefully my fellow cops will like playing it) and playing Cranium, and having Pity Parties. (hopefully my fellow cops will like having Pity Parties.)
I will definitely miss coming to Rose's every weekend/every chance I get... But hey Canberra is only three hours away so it's no biggie. I can just drive up on a Friday night and stay all weekend!!! I'll just rock up at 9pm Friday night and announce my arrival.
Hmmph.
OK will write more later.