This morning I have a date with my language exchange partner. I'm really not in the mood, because like every other language exchange in the world, English dominates, and I just, well, it just seems pointless. And Saturday mornings are not my forte.
In other news, I've decided to take French lessons at a community college, for the day I immigrate permanently to Europe, away from this boring country and away from other things I won't mention.
In the arvo I'm going to Karina's. I'm actually picking her up from her friend's place in Coogee. Actually, not her friend's place, but a shop near by, which is unfortunate, because I was so hoping to meet this guy.
Then I'm going to dinner just to celebrate nothing in particular.
Tomorrow morning I'm going mushroom picking which will be fun. It's somewhere beyond the blue mountains.
Kuba and I nearly had a little fight. He thinks I'm a smartarse. Well I am if you don't consider him to be a slacker. He should bloody work for AFP recruitment. I'm sure he'd fit in perfectly.