The Legend Weekly
Announcements:
New computer. Yay.
The media place offered me a part-time position with better hours and the possibility of taking extra shifts. This is good - I will be able to study full-time next semester. Can't wait! It still only means I'll finish my degree at the end of next year, but live and learn, I guess.
I'm on Facebook. I'm not really seeing the point, but am eager to recruit many people to add themselves to my 'friends' list so that I look more popular :-) hehehe
I posted my monitor on ebay. Someone is coming to pick it up in an hour. I'm putting the dosh straight into the GSMF. Fuck maybe I didn't ask enough for it.
And what else. Um my boss is an angel, we really gossiped today. We got a letter asking for info regarding someone's estate, because lo and behold, someone is contesting his father's will, in which everything was left to the evil stepmother. Family law must be a tedious though lucrative business.
Oh and I declared that we are having Indian tonight, so yay.