
Conversations Real and Imagined
Colleague: Liz, can I ask you an odd question?
Liz: (Oh shit he's going to ask me to do some weird tedious photocopying job) Yeah, sure.
Colleague: Do you think belly button peircing is only for girls?
Liz: (Thank god. I can finish my tea.) That's a good question, one that I've never contemplated before. Most people I know with their belly buttons pierced are chicks, therefore... You could always get your nipples pierced, or any other 'areas' you have.
Colleague: (Presses shirt against chest revealed two little knobs north and south of each nipple). Well I've got it done...
Liz: (Hugs chest and cringes) Ooooh!
To read the rest of the conversation that Liz imagined on the bus home, turn to page 34.
Page 34.
Liz: (Hugs chest and cringes)
Colleague: I've also had my dick done too.
Liz: Wow, I wonder what that feels like for the woman.
Colleague: Well, are you interested in finding out?
Cracking myself up as always,
Lizwa