Love at First Web Site
Thursday, May 03, 2007
 

Dreams


Dream 1:

I was a newly formed heroin junkie, living with friends in a tent in the bush, on the run from zombies. We found a dead body at the bottom of the cliff, and it came alive, and came after us, and the whole time we were looking for some heroin aswell. Call Freud, we've got a live one here.


Dream 2:

Dream 2 is a bit embarrassing, but well there's not much I hide from the 3 people who read this on a regular basis. I was getting married to George, who just happened to be 8th in line to the German throne (8th in line?) (German throne?) and was waiting for me on his four poster bed in his palace. He was also topless, and I noted he had quite a buff body. Then I woke up and found the Kubster next to me. We made a deal last night - if I scratched his back, which he loves, and I have recently been refusing to do, he would promise not to wake me up at 5 in the morning when he got up to go to school. (Waking me up means turning up the radio and jumping on the bed.) So you can understand why I agreed to scratch his back. Anyway he slept in again, and blamed it on his weakness, which was apparently me.
In other news, I love the back page of the herald. I wish I was the editor of Column 8.
And, I just watched the latest episode of Lost, and that was quite good. Heroes was great too. Mmm tv shows. Must watch last night's Chaser.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Welcome. For Taiwan posts see March 2004 - Jan 2005. Enjoy!! Do leave a comment - I feel loved.

Archives
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / May 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]