The God of Small Things is almost so sad I don't want to keep reading.
My room is probably at its worst at the moment. Everything is on the floor. Except the DJ's shirt, which lives on my bed during the day, and on my chair when I need my bed for sleeping.
Us girls are probably moving out together in June and living the high life. Of course, I'll be working at the Opera House (?) living a very glamorous life going to free shows, while studying something relevant to the job and thereby forging out a good career (sarcastic HA HA), Shan-wa will be living the high life as an electrical engineer, a profession which is up there with accounting, hairdressing and nursing on the list of in demand jobs for immigration, and Van-wa will be living it up as an awesome philosophy major going on law. The dinner parties! The soirees! Or the matinees, as proposed by Shan-wa.
Email from George today. He didn't reply to my messages coz he was away. And there I was assuming the worst, as usual.
This I think is my last week at the Public Trustee. They have to get approval from the AG before they cut it down to two days a week. So I'm just cruising along.
On Saturday I made beef korma. I left it out till Sunday arvo, but it was still good, so I had the rest for dinner. It was good. The beef was tender, and it taste alright. Mmmm.