
Happy Birthday To Me
This morning my colleague John got some mini muffins from across the road to have for my birthday. I dubbed it 'Muffin O'clock' in the spirit of 'Beer O'clock' which we had on Friday for my boss' last day.
Dad called. Relax - I've already called the Vatican.
Got a few messages on facebook. I have successfully recruited Vanwa and Shanwa onto it and now it is definitely 'the new black' as I have dubbed it, in my recent Dubbing extravaganza.
Dad said it's hard to get into the public service, but once you do, the only way is up. My next job application project is for Admin Assistant (very glam) at the Dept. of Regional and Economic Development. They promote Sydney for business conferences i.e. business tourism and if they don't look at my resume and go 'fuck, call the vatican', then I'll be damned.
Mwah hah ha ha haaa
Now, to the cheesecake that Tim made me for my birthday.
Love,
Lizwa