
Kuba rang at 11.30 last night. I was in bed, and heard the Beep Beep of Joy coming from the dining room. Up I jumped. He has lost his pillow. He has no idea where it is, and thinks I've taken it home with me so I can lay awake all night smelling it. No joke. So I had a look around for his pillow last night at his house and couldn't find it - it's a complete mystery. How a person loses their pillow is beyond me.
I sent my resume to the Visitor Centres in Darling Harbour and The Rocks. It's all about tourism, man. Yes, I wrote a cover letter, but it was only brief, telling whoever that I'm studying tourism and learnt Chinese at uni.
I stuffed myself silly over the weekend and I think I stretched my stomach so I'm still eating heaps. Shit. Ah well. Like for dinner I had two pieces of toast and a bowl of pasta. Dude. Pigging out.
Kuba Kuba Kuba. I wrote him a poem last night and emailed to him. The last lines went like this:
When I'm at Kuba's I'm in heaven
But now he is working 24-7
Oh when, oh when is he not working this week?
Oh when can I give him a kiss on the cheek?
I think it moved him to message me and initiate a booty call. Ha.