
Marketing This 101 ---->
Ok here's the proposed timetable for next semester:
Monday: Marketing Management
Tuesday: Destination Marketing and Management
Wednesday: Managing for Value Creation II, the younger and more ugly brother of MVC I, this subject looks at accounting and finance. Yummy.
Marketing, I believe, will be a breeze. Common sense factor 10.
Man it's too cold to go outside and smoke.
I'm praying the girls don't want to live too far away from UNSW. Dude three nights a week finishing the day at 9pm... I need my sleepy poos. And I REFUSE to ever again commute on a train. No trains for me.
Oh and all the summer school classes are during the day, some go from 9-5 for a total of 7 or 8 days but it's not just in a two-week block. The days are scattered randomly and this does not look good for work etc. Damn those international students who don't work full-time. I may have to take five weeks off and live like a pauper, all to save from staying in this country for another six months.
In other news, I deleted Kuba's number from my phone, so that 1) I can stop stalking him and 2) he can feel my wrath. Yes, that's right. My wrath. On Sunday (disclaimer: have not yet consulted with Rosie) when Rose, Marcin and I go see Jackson Jackson, I will stay over, but sleep in the loungeroom. Ah yes, an ingenius plan. Then he will come out and beg me to come in and kiss him tenderly before well you know um...