Some people are very private about which jobs they are applying for, the likely reason being that the less people that know about it, the less competition. I am different - I help out the economy by letting the best man win, ensuring the full use of his skills. (Or her whatever.) (What bullshit).
Anyway, I confess, there is one thing I won't tip anyone off about - the two competitions to win awesome holidays I just entered by surfing through tour company websites sourced from the newspaper!!!
Not telling. Nup. Fuck off.
They were 'answer in 25 words or less' questions, and my answers weren't very creative, but I heard they have to include some form of competition by law so that it not simply just a lottery.
Hmmm, who will I take on my tour in _________ or my cruise in _________ ???
Interesting note: the Chinese words for 'private' and 'selfish' share a character! This is why I love Chinese.