I'm back online!!!
So what's new? Well, I've moved to Newtown, I've started my new job (old news) and I've started uni again (finally).
Work is going OK, I asked my supervisors for feedback and they said "You are doing great guns" which I think is good!!
This morning I arrived at 8 to attend destination training. Although I'm not a tour person myself and would rather go backpacking just for the joy of staying in a hostel full of like-minded Lonely Planet-carrying handsome men, I fell in love with Northern India/Rajahstan (scuze the spelling) and pretty much any desert fortress they could offer. We offer hotel deals that are relatively expensive, aimed at clients who want maximum comfort and style.
After four weeks at my new job as PA to the manager, he finally asked me to do something for him today. It was to get IT to fix his phone. So I emailed two people from IT with a High Importance symbol attached and tried calling them but to no avail and then my other supervisor said she'd have a look at it when she got a chance. She's very nice, really.
Kuby the Teddy Bearski is coming over tonight to sleep in my bright red flannos from Holy Sheet that I got on Sunday. I love my room at the moment, I can actually take 3 steps without bumping into a pile of clothes (they're much further away now).
I've got homework to do but I'm too busy blogging. It's accounting homework, and I absolutely MUST do it, because the teacher randomly checks it twice throughout the semester and you have to therefore prepare it every single week. Maybe the Teddy Bearski can help me when he gets here.
I'm so relieve I'm back online because our homework is on WebCT. OK I'll check it now -
over and out.
HI KATE!!! I'M BACK!
Love,
Lizo