Yes.
4. Did you pay parking fine?
No.
5. If not, pay this week, please!
Waiting for my new visa debit card so I can pay for it on the net. After I have found the ticket, which is somewhere on or around Mt Desk.
6. Are you wearing sensible shoes?
I'm wearing the ultimate in pointy black office shoes. A little creased now, but it happens.
7. Have you washed your clothes in the last 7 days? if not, do it. NOW!
Yes indeed. We have our own machine and dryer now. Can wash whenever I want, no need to wait till I have three one dollar coins in my wallet.
8. Do you want this single bed anymore?
Well, I've got my nice double now. Could never go back to a single.
9. Are you talking to JAA yet?
If you are talking about THE number one hip-hop star to hit the Tamworth Country Music Festival, JAA-Ruler, yes, we are talking. I'm changing my middle name to Hoe-Bitch, in honour of him.
10. Are you still coming down here for the long weekend?
Yes indeed. But no cheating when we play Reject's Balderdash. That is just not on. And, I will come on the condition that we stay up late every night and do cool shit like embroidery and arts and crafts. We could perhaps recite a few verses of The Man from Snowy River, and teach the kids to as well. We could even call JAA-Ruler, and ask him to recite a few lines from his new hit single, "Bank yo mamma".
Thankyou to KT Boyd, for supplying me with the questions.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]