Hi we had our party last night, Kuba didn't come of course, not that I expected that he would.
It was generally a success. I had there Mel, Rose, Marcin, Regina, her Jim, Rong Rong, and Fi and two of her friends. I pashed Fi, and she said I should turn gay so she can look after me better than Kuba does :-) Arnab, Tim, Calvin, Armin, and Anthony were there too. Anthony was acting strange, not sure why, it may be because on msn the other night I saw his hoo hoo and he saw my boo boos. Other possible reasons may be: ashtray breath, my habit of going up to him and raising my eyebrows up and down like a total dickhead, or according to Vanja, he like myself is a different person in real life than he is on the net.
It's twenty to four... I should be doing some reading for un-wa. (pronouned 'Yoon-wa') Might go back to bed. I really want to go downstairs and make a hot chocolate, but it's too frickin cold.