Work has been supercool lately, 3 days of non-stop stuff to do which has been quite refreshing and I no longer spend the day trying to stay awake. Writing two news bulletins to send to people, which noone will read of course, so it feels a little bit of a waste of time especially with all that html and constant previewing etc, then sending it off to higher powers to approve etc... then editing it and sending it off as spam. But I post ads on the AFTA news bulletin aswell and which requires 2 brain cells worth of creativity, and of course, I have just been appointed compiler of the weekly office news bulletin which requires taking submissions people email to me and pasting them into a template. And if there aren't enough submissions, finding jokes or cartoons on the net and putting them in too. There's a Who Am I at the top of every one, and a few weeks ago when my coworker was the one writing them, she asked if I wanted to be it, and I was chuffed, and this week I had the pleasure of randomly asking someone else (a tour leader) who was equally chuffed about it.
Me and Kuba supposedly divorced on Friday but well nothing could be further from the truth. We practically live together now even though some nights he comes after work at like midnight and leaves when I do at 8am or even earlier. Tonight he's bringing some wine and a movie and I got some beer and it's all good.
Had a quiz for accounting today, I was supposed to study last night (as noted on my blog) and well I promised to at least peer hesitantly into my text book, and well I'm happy to announce that that never happened and I went to sleep with not an ounce of concern. And well I went fine: there were twenty multiple choice questions, I was certain about 10 of them, so I've passed, and well I have a 20% chance of getting the rest of them right (five choices per questions) which means I got at least 12 out of twenty, which is a mark of 60. Not bad. This weekend though, I'm really buckling down. I know that's what I was going to do last weekend, but this time I really mean it!