I'm taking some time off from the Kuba factory. When I turn around and look at my bed I feel a little scared about going to sleep in it alone. Ah well. Back to the drawing board I suppose.
Work was good today. Tomorrow is the first day of a three-day national sales meeting which should be fun as I'll get to meet some of the people I've only known over the phone and via email.
I ran out of things to do today but was relieved as I had time to sort out stuff on my desk and change some images on that website I update. What a highlight.
George wants to come to China but wants to go to Tibet so now I'm thinking how I could manage going to Tibet and Beijing and Harbin in one month. I would probably have to fly everywhere which is not an option so I think I will have to stick with my original plan. Oh, the trials!
Back to Kuba. I think I'm ronery already.
Had lunch with Vanja today, she was in the city stopping people in the Strand to do market research interviews.
Me so ronery. Oh I had an idea for a video today. That's something fun to do.
Ciao.