Ok word on the street. During my review on Monday last week, my boss tells me there may be some opportunities coming up in the marketing department. I feel optimistic, but don't get too carried away with the idea. I suspect someone is leaving, probably the girl who doesn't seem to like her job much.
Today my suspicions were confirmed. I went on a trip to the vending machine with her, and she told me she resigned on Friday. (Which means my boss already had an idea she was going to resign.) She also told me - word on the street - that they were thinking of offering me the job. Now, I'm trying not to get carried away, but all I can seem to think about is the day I ring everyone up and tell them I got a promotion. Coz that's what it would be! The Big P. And possible the Big P R. A combo of the two would be fantastic.
Over and out!