Hello
At the moment I'm at Beijing train station. I went up to where the scalpers were at the beginning of the line and asked one guy about going to Harbin, and he was just like 'dou mei you le' so yeah not even the scalpers have any...? Then I tried to go to the online train ticket black market, xiaoshitou.com, and the page doesn't come up, I'm assuming coz it's overloaded... Anyway my Beijing friend is going to get tickets to go on the ninth, but I don't want to go with her anymore and just want to go now so I think I will try to fly, then eat 30c meals for the rest of my trip. Sounds good.
Anyway I will search my lonely planet for alternatives , maybe I will go spend a week on Taishan, becoming one with the Dao, etc.
Peace out!
Lizwa
PS You can post blogs but you can't read them... nice... someone behind me just shouted out "She has a BLOG!"... China...