In other news!
The receptionist at TIC emailed me at my hotmail address today asking what to do with a package that I sent before christmas which has been returned. How cute. I should charge them consultation fees, by the minute.
In other news, I'm leaving the country temporarily in a couple of weeks, and the Kubster is leaving the country probably for a long time, possibly also in a couple of weeks. But he wants to come back and apply for PR later. You get 50 points when a family member is already a permanent resident. High five to Marcin!
In other news, I'm all ready for my big appointment with Centrelink tomorrow. Yay! Can't wait!
Also, being unemployed is like being a kid during the school holidays again. You kind of just find stuff to do like writing belatedly to penpals and doing things you never got around to doing like contacting people you haven't spoken to in a while. Wow. It's a great feeling. As for the budget, I ingeniously spent $2.10 on breakfast this morning which consisted of a V8 poppa and a bread roll from Franklins. Noice.
In other news, I'm moving out of Newtown just before I go to China. I'm reasearching ways to stay there longer but it's not looking good. And I really should keep going with this degree.
Speaking of which, I'm doing my next 6 subjects at Sydney Uni so I don't have to live in the eastern suburbs (BOOOORING) or travel back from there at night.
Rose-cin came back from Townsville yesterday and Vanja is back tomorrow. Yay!
Yesterday I saw The Darjeeling Ltd which I quite liked. It moved India up on my destination 'priority list' whatever that means. I'm a bit stressed out about cash for my trip but mainly because I don't want to end up calling my "Money doesn't grow on trees"-espousing parents while I'm there telling them I can't afford to get back to Shanghai or something. But should be good.
Liza