Work is going well, it's not such a bad job. I have to collect the mail and open it for my boss, but that is pretty much the only shitty aspect to it. Otherwise there is absolutely no pecking order to speak of and I'm stoked about my Korea trip which is probably going to be combined with 2 or 3 days in Taipei, with a free weekend in Taipei in between. People keep asking me what will be paid for by the company and I'm like dude who gives a hoot!
Here I am being a nerd at the library. I'm actually here because I have to photocopy stuff for uni and if I don't I will not be able to keep on top. Looks like I'll be doing the social program activities for work every Thursday evening. Don't mind that much, because next week I'm taking the students on a guided tour of the Opera House so hey can't complain.
There's something odd afoot at the moment with my office, but not sure exactly what. I'm a bit in the dark about it actually.My boss, in my interview, told me the last girl left because she was having a baby. Then when I started preparing for the Korea trip, I found a file that the girl had already started, with emails saying that she herself was planning to go in March. If she really was pregnant and planning to leave in Feb, she wouldn't have been planning a trip to Korea in March... the plot thickens... then a letter from an insurance company came, and as it is my job to open the mail, I couldn't help but notice it was regarding a workers comp claim from her. I'm dying to ask but maybe it's none of my business. Who knows.
¶ 11:56