Love at First Web Site
Thursday, May 01, 2008
 
I'm moving in to my own studio on Saturday.
Living alone. Thoughts. Well, I may get so bored and lonely that after my six month lease I may re-emerge from my studio a psychological case to rival the Fritzls.
Or, I may spend the hours alone writing my novel (I'm 4 years behind now - Jane Austen was 20 when she wrote P & P, as mentioned previously in my blog, a post written when I turned 20, in fact... my how time has passed.)
I may take up painting...? I had a one hit wonder a few years ago, and may well do it again. And at least I can make an absolute mess without suffering the verbal abuse of uptight byatches.
I may be so desperate for company that I pick up a new boyfriend at the allegedly seedy Summer Hill pub. I will then have a male of the species to bring home and keep me sane if not amused.
Thoughts on Summer Hill. Up and coming 'trendy' suburb apparently. I can say stick it to my old Newtown friends, for Newtown will be so 'passe' by Saturday, and I will in fact become ubercool for living in the New Newtown. I mean, they already have at least two good cafes including one that serves Campos coffee. Now all they need to really turn me on is a massive Vinnies, and a few expensive funky clothing stores that have sales often enough for me to benefit. Done!
Yours with provisional sanity,
Lizwa
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Welcome. For Taiwan posts see March 2004 - Jan 2005. Enjoy!! Do leave a comment - I feel loved.

Archives
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / May 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]